Here’s a sneak peek from Leah and Julian’s engagement shoot! Look for the rest of the photos later this week!
Congrats Kaitlyn!! Looking forward to working with you!
Thank you so much to everyone that participated!!
Winning Comment -
Richard Dunsford - FEBRUARY 5, 2011 – 4:30 PM
I vote for Kaitlyn Reble
- Winner chosen using a Random Number Generator -
Jessica and I lived together for a summer a few years ago. At the time her and Hoheyun had just started dating and I remember being so impressed by the way they were just themselves with each other, Both so comfortable in their own skin and so comfortable together. The way they approach their relationship is very inspiring. Always thinking, acting and speaking in the other’s best interest. I am blessed to call them both friends!
They will be getting married later this year and I am so honored to have been asked to shoot both their engagment and wedding photos. Here are just a few of their photos from last weekend! Congratulations guys! Looking forward to celebrating your big day with you!!
It’s the time of year for Senior Portraits and Abbie.J.Smith Photography LLC is giving away a “Senior Portrait Session”($150 value) to a very lucky Atlanta or Pensacola area resident!! Here’s how to enter . . .
- In order to enter:
1) “Like” abbie.j.smith photography on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/abbiejsmith-photography/10150117243060291)
2) Comment on this post before midnight(CST) February 11th, 2011 stating your name and the name of the person you are voting for. A name will be chosen, at random on the morning of February 12th.
- Your session must be booked before October 31st, 2011.
- Everyone that comments here and “likes” the Facebook page will receive a $25 credit towards any one “Senior Portrait Session” scheduled before October 31st, 2011. Credits cannot be combined.
- You are allowed to enter for a friend or family member. Ask friends and family to enter for you, the more votes you get the more likely you will be to win!!
- Each person may vote one(1) time for themselves, and one(1) time for each individual they would also like to vote for.
- If you don’t know a senior, chances are someone you know does! Share this link with friends and family, I am sure the winner will be very thankful!!
This session will include:
- 2 hours of shooting time
- 2 outfit changes
- 2 locations (I will work with you to choose locations that will help to promote the “look” you are desire!)
- 20-25 hi-res JPEG images on a disk (allowing 14-21 days for editing and mailing of the disk)
Remember you can only enter this giveaway until midnight(CST) February 11th, 2011.
Best of LUCK!
I Love this picture, in so many ways it is totally him. He is trying so hard to not smile, on the verge of bursting out in laughter, a little mischievous and yet still so cute!! Love this little man!
Here is a sneak peak from Jessica and Hoheyun’s engagement shoot saturday, Congratulations and Thank You for letting me work with you!
So excited for her and her man!! She has amazing taste so the wedding is going to be both beautiful and unique to them!!